The DPUCVDX8G has the following features:
- One AXI4-Lite slave interface for accessing configuration and status registers.
- One AXI4 master interface for accessing instructions.
- Supports AIE-core-32 batch sizes 1-6.
- Supports AIE-core-64 batch sizes 1-5.
- Supports a configurable number of AXI4 interfaces for loading/saving the features.
The following are some highlights of DPUCVDX8G functionality:
- Convolution and Transposed Convolution, 2D and 3D
- Depthwise convolution and Depthwise transposed convolution, 2D and 3D
- Max pooling
- Average pooling
- ReLU, ReLU6, Leaky ReLU, Hard Sigmoid, and Hard Swish
- Elementwise-Sum and Elementwise-Multiply, 2D and 3D
- Fully connected layer
- Concat, Batch Normalization: supported by tool-chain