The following AI Library version is related to this document.
The users of Vitis AI libraries are as follows:
- Users who want to use Xilinx’s models to quickly build applications.
- Users who use their own models that are retrained by their own data under the Vitis AI library support network list.
- Users who have custom models, similar to the model supported by the Vitis AI libraries, and use the Vitis AI’s post processing library.
Note: If you have custom models that are completely different from the model supported by the AI Library or has a special post-processing part, they can also use our samples and libraries implementation for reference.
This document describes how to install, use, and develop with the AI Library.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to the AI Library. This chapter provides a clear understanding of the AI Library in general, its framework, supported networks, supported hardware platforms and so on.
- Chapter 2 describes how to install the AI Library and run the example. The information in this chapter will help quickly set up the host and target environments, compile and execute the AI Library related examples.
- Chapter 3 describes, in detail, each model library supported by the AI Library. This chapter provides an understanding of the model libraries supported by the AI Library, the purpose of each library, how to test the library with images or videos, and how to test the performance of the library.
- Chapter 4 describes, in detail, how to develop applications with AI Library.
This chapter provides an understanding of the following:
- Development using Vitis API
- Development using your models
- Customizing pre-processing
- Using the configuration file as pre-processing and post-processing parameters
- Using the post-processing library in AI Library
- Implementing your post-processing code
- Chapter 5 describes how to set up a test environment and run the application demos. There are two application demos provided with the Vitis AI Library.
- Chapter 6 describes how to find the programming APIs.
- Chapter 7 describes, in detail, the performance of the Vitis AI library on different boards.