- System Configuration
- Enables you to choose the ILKNF Preset, Data Path function, ILKNF Core Mode, and the Segmented AXI4-Stream user interface width.
- Physical Layer Configuration
- Enables you to choose the number of Interlaken lanes and the line rate of each lane. The SerDes Lane Line Rate is passed on to the GT during block automation.
- Link Layer Configuration
- Allows you to customize the basic Interlaken link layer functions such as RX Dataflow Mode, Burst-Max, Number of Channels, and Metaframe length.
- FEC Configuration
- Allows you to configure each FEC Instance present in the Interlaken core
- 1x100G RS(544 514) KP4
- Both slices of the FEC instance are in use to operate as a single 100G FEC.
- 2x50G RS(544 514) KP4
- Each slice of a 100G FEC instance is configured to operate as a separate 50G FEC datapath, each operating at 50G.
- 1x50G RS(544 514) KP4 (Slice <0/1> Enabled)
- One of the two FEC slices is configured to operate at 50G while the other is disabled.
- FEC disabled
- The FEC is bypassed or not used.
The above configuration options are only available when the Interlaken Data Path Function is set to FEC Only or when the core mode is 1x300G. In 1x300G core mode, FEC3, FEC4, and FEC5 are available for configuration while in FEC-Only mode you can configure all six FEC instances. In 1x600G Interlaken with FEC configurations, each FEC is configured to operate in 1x100G RS(544 514) KP4 mode. In presets, where the Data Path function is configured to Interlaken without FEC, the FEC instances are disabled.