The Document Bar provides a variety of functions for managing access to documents. To access the Document Bar, click on the double headed arrow at the top right corner of the DocNav application.
- The History option provides the
- The Open Document displays all the documents that are currently opened in the Tab view.
- The Catalog View and the Desgin Hub View switches between the default open Catalog and Design Hub view tabs.
- The Recent Documents are recently opened documents that are listed just below the open documents.
- My Favorites provide quick and easy access to documents opened
- To add a document to the My Favorites section of the Document Bar, right-click the entry in the Open Documents section and select Add to My Favorites.
- To remove a document from My Favorites, right-click the entry in the My Favorites Document Bar and select Remove from My Favorites.
User Documents lets
you easily access external documents from Documentation Navigator.
- To add documents, hover over the
User Documets option to
view a pop menu with additional options.
- Add web link
- lets you add an entry to the User Documents tree pointing to
a web page.
- The page will open in the standard system browser.
- Web Links opened from User Documents are not added to the list of Open Documents.
- Add User Document
- lets you add any .pdf documents that you have saved locally
from an external source.
- To add a PDF document, click on Add PDF
- On the Windows operating system, PDF documents open in a tab within the application window.
- On the Linux operating system, PDF documents open in a separate window using either the browser or the application defined to handle PDF files.
- To add a PDF document, click on Add PDF Document.
- Add Local Directory
- lets you add a shortcut to the filepath of a specific file directory.
- User Document Manager
- lets you create a shortcut filepath to access a specific folder.
- To add documents, hover over the User Documets option to view a pop menu with additional options.
- Xilinx Resources are links to useful Xilinx web pages. lets you access you active search result documents.
- Search Results lets you access your active search results.