The Grid View lists the documents available for viewing, downloading, and searching as defined by the current Document Catalog. Right-click on any document in the grid view to view a popup menu that provides additional functionality.
Folders are used to organize documents by product and document type.
- Right-click on a folder to access several additional functions.
- Download Documents in this Group option downloads all the documents listed under a folder which can be quicker than downloading a large number of documents in the Download Manager.
- Delete Downloaded Documents in this Group option deletes the files for any downloaded documents listed under a folder.
- Select Mark Documents in this Group as Read option to mark the document in that group as read and vice versa. When the document is marked as Unread, the published date column in the grid view will turn bold. When the document is marked as read, the Published date column will appear in regular font.
- Show All Versions of IP Documents option updates the grid to display all versions of IP documents for all IP folders.
- Show Current Version of IP Documents option updates the grid to display only the latest version of IP documents across all IP folders.
Columns within the Grid View provide detailed information about the available documents.
- The first column displays the title of the document with a tooltip that (if available) provides a more detailed description of the document.
- The second column displays an icon that indicates the location of the document.
- The icon indicates that the document is available on the Xilinx website and is available to download. Click this icon to open the document in the browser.
- The icon indicates that the document was downloaded and the file can be opened locally. Clicking this icon opens the downloaded document in the default PDF viewing application
- The icon indicates that the resource is only available on the web and is not available for downloading. Clicking this icon opens the page in a browser
- The Doc ID column displays the string that uniquely identifies a Xilinx document.
- The Version column displays the document revision for a document..
- The MB column displays the document size of the document in megabytes.
- The Published column displays the date when the document was published to the
- The bold font indicates that the documents have not been opened yet.
- The Regular font indicates that the document is opened.
- The Status column indicates that the document is up to date and is relative to the latest version available on the Xilinx website.