The Main Toolbar of the Catalog Viewer provides access to several important features and functional components.
- The icon at the far left of the toolbar triggers the
application to check the Xilinx website for catalog and document updates.
- The date the currently loaded Document Catalog was published is displayed in bold and is updated whenever the catalog is updated.
- The Update Catalog button updates the application to the latest Document Catalog and keeps the information in the grid view up to date
- The first combo box controls which version of software documents to display in the grid view.
- The second combo box is used to select a Filter Group which makes it easy to switch between distinct sets of documents
- Click the icon to open the Download Manager window used to download documents from the Xilinx website.
- Click the icon to switch into search mode which is useful for finding documents based on the contents of the documents.
- Click the icon to open the Manage Document Visibility dialog, used to configure which documents to show or hide in the application.
- Click the icon to open the Find Bar used to find and highlight individual documents listed in the Grid View.
- Click the icon to open the Settings Dialog which is used to control various preferences and other configuration options.