Vitis AI Runtime (VART) enables applications to use the unified high-level runtime API for both cloud and edge. Therefore, making cloud-to-edge deployments seamless and efficient.
To use Vitis AI Runtime, use the following operations:
- Create a DpuRunner object by calling create_runner.
- Query the DpuRunner for the tensor format by calling get_input_tensors.
- Query the DpuRunner for the shape and name of the input tensors it expects for its loaded AI model by get_output_tensors.
- Execute the runner by calling execute_async.
- Wait for the runner job to complete by calling wait
For more details about the programming with VART, see the Programming with Vitis AI Runtime (VART).