Download the system images from the following download links:
- For ZCU102, download from here
- For ZCU104, download from here
- For KV260, download from here
- For VCK190, download from here
Recommended: For flashing the SD card, use Etcher. It is a cross-platform tool for flashing OS images to SD cards, available for Windows, Linux, and Mac systems. The following example uses Windows.
- Download Etcher from: https://etcher.io/ and save the file
as shown in the following figure.
- Install Etcher, as shown in the following figure.
- Eject any external storage devices such as USB flash drives and backup hard disks. This makes it easier to identify the SD card. Then, insert the SD card into the slot on your computer, or into the reader.
- Run the Etcher program by double clicking on the Etcher icon shown in the
following figure, or select it from the Start menu.
Etcher launches, as shown in the following figure.
- Select the image file by clicking Select Image. You can select a .zip or .gz compressed file.
- Etcher tries to detect the SD drive. Verify the drive designation and the image size.
- Click Flash!.