–txt option is used, vaitrace prints an ASCII table as
shown in the following figure:
The fields are defined in the following list:
- Name of the DPU.
- Batch size of the DPU.
- Name of subgraph in the xmodel.
- Computation workload (MAC indicates two operations, only available for conv subgraphs now).
- Run Time (ms)
- The execution time in milliseconds.
- The DPU performance in unit of GOP per second.
- Mem (MB)
- Total load/store size of this subgraph.
- Average DDR memory access bandwidth.
MB/s = (total load size of the subgraph (including feature map and weight/bias, from DDR/HBM to DPU bank mem) + total store size of the subgraph (from DPU bank mem to DDR/HBM)) / subgraph runtime