- Type the following at the
- Press Enter to open the Model Composer examples dialog box:
- From the above list, select color_detection and click
Open example, which opens the example design as shown
in the following figure.
- Double-click on the block labeled Color_detection and observe the RGB2HSV_XMC block.
Note: This block has been generated using the
xmcImportFunctionfeature and the function declaration can be seen by double-clicking on the RGB2HSV_XMC block.
- To view the function definition of RGB2HSV_XMC, navigate to current folder in the MATLAB window and double-click on RGB2HSV_wrap.h.
The setup is now ready for you to debug your
C/C++code. In next step, you will see how to debug the code using Visual Studio debugger.