- XPE requires Microsoft Office 365 to be installed.
Table 1. Validated Versions of Microsoft Excel for XPE Device Family Validated Excel Version UltraScale+™ Office 365 (.xlsm) UltraScale™ Office 365 (.xlsm) 7 series and Zynq®-7000 Office 365 (.xlsm)
OpenOffice and Google Docs spreadsheet editors are not supported in this XPE release.
- Download the latest available spreadsheet for your targeted device. The XPE spreadsheets are available at the Power Efficiency web page.
- Make sure your Microsoft Excel settings allow macro executions. XPE uses several macros
built into the XPE spreadsheet.
Microsoft Office 365 - The following steps are
- From the XPE spreadsheet select .
- In the Excel Options dialog box, click Trust Center.
- In the Trust Center dialog box, click Trust Center Settings and select the Macro Settings tab.
- Select Enable all macros, then click OK.
- Reopen the XPE spreadsheet.
- Microsoft Office 365 - The following steps are required:
Important: If you save an Excel spreadsheet as an .xlsx file (Excel Workbook) you will lose the macro capability and render XPE nonfunctional. You will be warned of this if you try to save as an .xlsx file.
Important: On Windows, make sure your language is set to English. Select , and set Format to English.