The Xilinx Tcl Store GUI is accessible from the Getting Started page when the tool starts or from the menu bar .
The Tcl Store GUI is divided into two panels.
The left panel shows the available apps. The right panel provides information on the app selected in the left panel. The detailed information for each app includes the following:
- Name of the app.
- A short description of the app.
- The app revision number.
- The minimum required Vivado release version for the app to work (Vivado 2014.1 in Accessing the Tcl Store GUI).
- The company name providing and maintaining the app.
- A hyperlink to the app page under GitHub. The code for the various procs can be accessed from there.
- Tcl Procs
- The list of Tcl procs provided with the app. A short summary is provided for each proc.