Add signals from the instantiated
(DUT) and the
sinegen module (U_SINEGEN).
- In the Scopes window, select and expand the
Testbench, then select and expand
Simulation objects associated with the currently selected scope display in the Objects window.
By default, all types of simulation objects display in the Objects window. However, you can limit the types of objects displayed by selecting the object filters at the top of the Objects window. The following figure shows the Objects window with the Input and Output port objects enabled, and the other object types are disabled. Move the cursor to hover over a button to see the tooltip for the object type.
- Use the Objects window toolbar to enable and disable the different object types.
The types of objects that can be filtered in the Objects window include Input, Output, Inout ports, Internal Signals, Constants, and Variables.
- In the Scopes window, select the
- In the Waveform window, right-click in the empty space below the signal
names, and use the New Group command to create three new groups called
Internal Signals.Tip: If you create the group on top of, or containing, any of the current objects in the Waveform window, simply drag and drop the objects to separate them as needed.
- In the Objects window, select the Input filter to display the Input objects.
- Select the Input objects in the Objects window, and drag and drop them onto the Input group you created in the Waveform window.