You can add IP modules to a diagram in the following ways:
- Right-click in the diagram, and select Add IP.
A searchable IP catalog opens, as shown in the following figure.
Tip: To enable the IP Details window of the IP catalog, press Ctrl+Q in the IP catalog window.
- Type in a few letters of the IP name in the Search filter at the
top of the catalog.
IP modules matching the search string display.
- Select the IP to add by doing one of the following:
- To add a single IP, you can either click the IP name, and press Enter on your keyboard, or double-click the IP name.
- To add multiple IP to the BD, you can highlight the additional desired IP (Ctrl+ click), and press Enter.
You can also add IP to the BD by opening the IP catalog from the Project Manager menu in the Flow Navigator. Use the Search field to find specific IP in the IP catalog window as well.
- Double-click on a listed IP to add it to the open BD.
- Float the IP catalog by clicking the
Float button at the upper-right corner of the catalog
window. Then drag and drop the IP of your choice from the IP catalog in the BD
canvas. Tip: Different fields associated with an IP such as Name, Version, Status, License, and Vendor (VLNV) identification can be enabled by right-clicking in the displayed Header column of the IP catalog and enabling and disabling the appropriate fields.
Multiple IP can be added to the BD canvas at once by selecting multiple IP in the IP catalog and using one of the methods described above.