- In the Flow Navigator, right click Implementation and select Implementation Settings.
- In the Project Settings dialog box,
select Implementation tab to make the following settings:
- In the Opt Design
settings, set the
-directiveoption to Default.
Block RAM optimization runs in the Default setting for Opt Design during Implementation. Block RAM optimization was disabled in the previous lab. It is now re-enabled when the design runs Power Optimization.
- In the Power Opt
Design settings, check the is_enabled box.
This ensures Power Optimization runs after
opt_design. Enabling the Power Opt Design option prior to
place_designresults in a complete power optimization to be performed. This option yields the best possible power saving from the Vivado tools.
- In the Opt Design settings, set the
- Click OK.
- In the Create New
Run dialog box, click Yes to Properties for the
completed run ‘impl_1’ have been modified. Do you want to preserve the state
of ‘impl_1’ and apply these changes to a new
- In the Create Run dialog box, set
the Run Name to
- Click OK.
- In the Flow Navigator, select Run
Implementation. Click Don't
Save when the Save
Project window pops up to save both Synthesis and Implementation constraints.
You are running Implementation with Power Optimization turned on.
- In the Implementation Completed dialog box, select Open Implemented Design and click OK. Click Don't Save when the Save Project window pops up to save both Synthesis and Implementation constraints.