Important: If SAIF based report_power has already been run in this session, run the reset_switching_activity -all command in the Tcl Console. This will clear the SAIF data in the power engine from the earlier runs.
- Close any open Report Power views.
- In the Flow Navigator, select Power
Alternatively, selectin the main menu bar.
to open the Report
- In the Report Power dialog box,
make the following settings:
- Specify the Results name as power_1.
- In the Environment tab, set the Process to maximum.
- In the Switching tab, leave the Simulation activity file empty.
- Verify that all the input settings are correct and click
The Report Power command creates a Power Report under the power_1 tab in the results windows area. Note that the total power for Vectorless Analysis runs with default switching rates.