- In the Flow Navigator, select Implemented Design.
- In the main menu bar, select .
- The Report Power
Optimization dialog box appears, as shown in the
power_opt_1for the Results name.
- Ensure that the Open in a new tab option is checked.
- Click OK. Alternatively, execute the
following command in the Tcl Console:
report_power_opt -name power_opt_1
- Observe the report power_opt_1 is generated in the Power Opt tab of the results windows area. When the report opens, the Summary view is displayed in the report.
- In the Summary view, note that 50%
of the block RAMs are clock gated by the tool during Power Optimization.
- In the Power Optimization Report, select and observe the block RAM cells and its CE ports which are gated by the tool during the power optimization.