- In the Flow Navigator, select Implemented Design.
- From the main
menu, select .
The Report Power Optimization dialog box appears, as shown in the following figure.
power_opt_1for the Results name.
- Ensure that the Open in a new tab option is checked.
- Click OK. Alternatively,
execute the following command in the Tcl Console:
report_power_opt -name power_opt_1
- Observe the report power_opt_1 is generated in the Power Opt window. When the report opens, the Summary view is displayed in the report.
- In the Summary view, note that 50% of the block RAMs are
clock gated by the tool during power optimization.
- In the Power Optimization Report, select and observe the block RAM cells and its CE ports which are gated by the tool during the power optimization.