To select a RAM based file system:
- Click .
- Click Specify to create a new hardware platform specification.
- Provide a new name for the domain in the Project name field if you wish to override the default value.
- Select the location for the board support project files. To use the default location, as displayed in the Location field, leave the Use default location check box selected. Otherwise, deselect the checkbox and then type or browse to the directory location.
- From the Hardware Platform drop-down, choose the appropriate platform for your application or click the New button to browse to an existing hardware platform.
- Select the target CPU from the drop-down list.
- From the Board Support Package OS list box, select the type of board support package to create. A description of the platform types displays in the box below the drop-down list.
- Click Finish. The wizard creates a new software platform and displays it in the Vitis Navigator pane.
- Select Board Support Package Settings dialog box opens. Here you can customize the settings for the domain. to automatically build the board support package. The
- Click OK to accept the settings, build the platform, and close the dialog box.
- From the Explorer, double-click
platform.sprfile and select the appropriate domain/board support package. The Overview page opens.
- In the Overview page, click Modify BSP Settings.
- Using the Board Support Package Settings page, you can select the OS version and which of the supported libraries are to be enabled in this domain/BSP.
- Select the xilffs library from the list of Supported Libraries.
- Expand the Overview tree and select xilffs. The configuration options for xilffs are listed.
- Configure the xilffs by setting the
fs_interface = 2to select the
- As this project is used by LWIP based application, select lwip library and configure according to your requirements. For more information, see the LwIP Library API Reference documentation.
- Use any lwip application that requires a RAM based file system - TCP/UDP performance test apps or tftp or webserver examples.
- Build the bsp and the application to use the RAM based file system.