In this lab, you will learn how to export your Vivado® design with Model Composer HDL IP to a software environment and use driver files created by Model Composer to quickly implement your project on a Xilinx® evaluation board, running hardware with software in the same design.
After completing this lab, you will have learned:
- How to export your Vivado design with Model Composer HDL IP to a software environment ( Vitis™ software platform).
- How Model Composer automatically creates software driver files for AXI4-Lite interfaces.
- How to integrate the Model Composer driver files into your software application.
This lab has two primary parts:
- In Step 1, you will review the AXI4-Lite interface and associated C drivers.
- In Step 2, you will export your Vivado design to a Vitis software environment and run it on a board.