- Type the following at the MATLAB command
- Press Enter to open the Model Composer examples dialog box.
- In the Model Composer examples dialog box select optical flow and
click Open example. This opens the example design.
- Double-click on the block labeled Lucas-Kanade and observe the calculating_roots block.
Note: This block has been generated using the
xmcImportFunctionfeature. Its function declaration can be seen by double-clicking on the block.
- To view the function definition of
calculating_roots, navigate to the current folder in the MATLAB window and double-click on calculating_roots.h.
The setup is now ready for you to debug your
C/C++ code. In the next
step, you will see how to debug the code using GDB tool debugger.