- Create a subsystem for the graph block.
Note: In this particular design scenario only one graph code is imported. But in a case where we have multiple graphs imported and connected, Model Composer automatically generates the top module which includes interconnections of all blocks.
- Assign the subsystem name as
- Drag the Model Composer Hub block from the library browser or simply click on
the canvas and start typing
Model Composer Hub.
- Double-click the Model Composer Hub block and make changes as follows (Similar
to those in Lab 1 - Import AIE kernel).
- The Simulation procedure is similar to that of Lab 1 (Import AIE Kernel). It
also generates the Target directory (./code
in this case) under which you can see the top level graph code under code/src_aie directory and the code/data directory which contains the data
logged from the Simulink design along with
output from the AIE simulation.
- Notice the log in the Progress window after completion. Click OK.