To enter Assign Routing mode:
- Open Device window.
- Be sure that Routing Resources in the Device window is selected.
- Enable the Layers for Unrouted Net and
Partially Routed Net in the
Layers view, shown in the following
- Select the net that requires routing.
- Unrouted nets are indicated by a red flyline.
- Partially routed nets are highlighted in yellow.
- Right-click and select Enter Assign Routing
The Assign Routing Mode: Target Load Cell Pin dialog box opens.
- Optionally, select a load cell pin to which you want to route.
- Click OK.Note: To display partially routed or unrouted nets in the Device window, ensure that those layers are selected in the Device Options menu, shown in the following figure.
You are now in Manual Routing Mode. A Routing Assignment window, shown in the following figure, appears next to the Device window.