The BDC flow supports all architecture for DFX.
The following features are currently not implemented:
- A BDC cannot contain another block design container. Only a single level is currently supported.
- Nested DFX for any architecture in IP integrator or RTL project mode.
- Abstract Shell for any architecture in IP integrator or RTL project mode.
Known Issues and Limitations
- When using the DFX Decoupler in IP integrator, when the Interface is created
and the VLNV is subsequently changed, the VLNV property of the port pins does
not changed. Consequently, IP integrator does not allow connections to the newly
changed ports, since it still appear as the old VLNV type. As a work around,
execute the following procedure:
- Change the VLNV
- Save and Close the BD
- Reopen the BD to verify the changed VLNV