- In the Flow Navigator, right-click Implementation and select Implementation Settings.
- In the Project Settings dialog box,
select Implementation tab to make the following settings:
- In the Opt Design
settings, set the -directive
option to Default.
Block RAM optimization runs in the Default setting for Opt Design during Implementation. Block RAM optimization was disabled in the previous lab. It is now re-enabled when the design runs Power Optimization.
- In the Power Opt
Design settings, check the is_enabled box.
This ensures Power Optimization runs after
opt_design. Enabling the Power Opt Design option prior to
place_designresults in a complete power optimization to be performed. This option yields the best possible power saving from the Vivado tools.
- In the Opt Design settings, set the -directive option to Default.
- Click OK.
- In the Create New
Run dialog box, click Yes to Properties for the
completed run ‘impl_1’ have been modified. Do you want to preserve the state
of ‘impl_1’ and apply these changes to a new
- In the Create Run dialog box, set
the Run Name to
- Click OK.
- In the Flow Navigator, select Run
Implementation. Click Don't
Save when the Save
Project window pops up to save both Synthesis and
You are running Implementation with Power Optimization turned on.
- In the Implementation Completed dialog box, select Open Implemented Design and click OK. Click Don't Save when the Save Project window pops up to save both Synthesis and Implementation constraints.