- In the main menu bar, select .
- In the Report Power dialog box, make
the following settings
- Specify the Results
- In the Environment tab, make sure the Process is set to maximum.
- Specify the Results name as
- Click OK. Alternatively, in the Tcl Console execute this Tcl command:
- In the Summary view
of the Power Report, observe an approximately 100-200mW power savings compared
to the non-optimized power run in the previous lab.
You can generate a bitstream to program the hardware and measure its power, to observe the power saving in hardware. See Measuring Hardware Power Using the KC705 Evaluation Board for hardware power measurement instructions.