To create a new Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC FSBL application in the Vitis software platform, do the following:
The New Application Project dialog box appears.
- In the Project Name field, type a name for the new project.
- Select the location for the project. To use the default location as displayed in the Location field, leave the Use default location check box selected. Otherwise, click to deselect the check box, then type or browse to the directory location.
- Select Create a new platform from hardware (XSA). The Vitis IDE lists the all the available pre-defined hardware designs.
- Select any one hardware design from the list and click Next.
- From the CPU drop-down list, select the processor for which you want to build the application. This is an important step when there are multiple processors in your design. In this case you can either select psu_cortexa53_0 or psu_cortexr5_0.
- Select your preferred language: C.
- Select an OS for the targeted application.
- Click Next.
- In the Templates dialog box, select the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC FSBL template.
- Click Finish to create your application project and board support package (if it does not exist).