The following table summarizes the current level of support for importing data
into XPE and exporting data from XPE.
Table 1. File format support for Export/Import
||Import into XPE
||Export from XPE
|Text Power Report
|Xilinx Design Constraints
- Not all data is supported for XPE Exchange
when importing XPE data from earlier device families to a
- XPE does not yet support import of Vivado
Report Power analysis as it is not yet available.
- XPE Exchange enables import and export of
XPE data. Typical use cases include:
- Transfer of data between XPE
- Transfer of IP estimation between
- Import of power estimation data from
high-level compilers such as the NoC Compiler.
- Import of results from
Report Power to analyze in XPE (not yet supported
- XML export allows you to export .xml file that provides
estimation to be used in the schematic checklist for the
preferred power vendors.