- Microsoft 365® is recommended.
- Microsoft Excel settings must allow macro executions. XPE uses several macros built into the XPE spreadsheet.
- Microsoft Excel language preference must be set to English.
Note: OpenOffice and Google Docs spreadsheet editors are not supported. For more information on XPE known issues and workarounds, see AR 75855.
To enable macros in the XPE:
- Open the XPE spreadsheet.
- From the XPE spreadsheet, select .
- In the Excel Options dialog box, click Trust Center.
- In the Trust Center dialog box, click Trust Center Settings.
- Select the Macro Settings tab.
- Select Enable all macros.
- Click OK.