To help you quickly get started with the Vitis HLS, you can find tutorials and example applications at the following locations:
- Vitis HLS Introductory Examples (https://github.com/Xilinx/Vitis-HLS-Introductory-Examples)
- Hosts many small code examples to demonstrate good design practices, coding guidelines, design pattern for common applications, and most importantly, optimization techniques to maximize application performance. All examples include a README file, and a run_hls.tcl script to help you use the example code.
- Vitis Accel Examples Repository (https://github.com/Xilinx/Vitis_Accel_Examples)
- Contains examples to showcase various features of the Vitis tools and platforms. This repository illustrates specific scenarios related to host code and kernel programming for the Vitis application acceleration development flow, by providing small working examples. The kernel code in these examples can be directly compiled in Vitis HLS.
- Vitis Application Acceleration Development Flow Tutorials (https://github.com/Xilinx/Vitis-Tutorials)
- Provides a number of tutorials that can be worked through to teach specific concepts regarding the tool flow and application development, including the use of Vitis HLS as a standalone application, and in the Vitis bottom up design flow.