For Vivado IP mode, automatic RTL verification does not support cases where multiple transformations are performed on arrays on the interface, or arrays within structs.
In order for automatic verification to be performed, arrays on the function interface, or array inside structs on the function interface, can use any of the following optimizations, but not two or more:
- Vertical mapping on arrays of the same size
- Partition, for dimension 1 of the array
Automatic RTL verification does not support any of the following optimizations used on a top-level function interface:
- Horizontal mapping.
- Vertical mapping of arrays of different sizes.
- Conditional access on the AXI4-Stream with register slice enabled.
- Mapping arrays to streams.