You can now create/edit/remove cross-trigger breakpoints and apply the breakpoints on the target using the Debug Configurations page. To enable cross-triggering, do the following:
- Launch the Vitis software platform.
- Create a standalone application project. Alternatively, you can also select an existing project.
- Right-click on the application and select .
- Double-click Launch on Hardware (Single Application Debug) to create a new configuration.
- On the Target Setup view, select Enable Cross-Triggering.
- Click the button next to the Enable
Cross-Triggering check box. The Cross Trigger
Breakpoints page appears. You can create new breakpoints and edit or remove existing breakpoints using the Cross Trigger Breakpoints page. The options available on the page are described below.
- Click to create a new cross trigger breakpoint. The New Cross Trigger Breakpoint page appears. You need to select a cross trigger signal, which can be a source or destination of a cross-triggering breakpoint. The OK button enables only when you select at least one input and one output signal.
- Click to edit an existing breakpoint. The Edit Cross Trigger Breakpoint page appears that allows you to edit the selected input and output signals.
- Click to remove the selected breakpoint.