The Export Trace Package wizard allows users to select a trace and export its files and bookmarks to an archive on a media. The Traces folder holds the set of traces available for a tracing project. To export traces contained in the Traces folder:
- Select Export page appears. . The
- Expand Tracing and select Trace Package Export.
- Click Next. The Export trace
package page appears.
- Select the project containing the traces and then the traces to be exported.
- You can also open the Export trace package wizard by expanding the project in the
Project Explorer view, selecting the traces under the Traces folder, and
selecting the Export Trace Package from the context menu
- You can now select the content to export and various format options for the resulting file.
- Click Finish to generate the package and save it to the media. The folder structure of the selected traces relative to the Traces folder is preserved in the trace package.