Program the FPGA with the bitstream.
Figure 1. Program Device
The following table lists the options available on the Program Device page:
- Select the system project you want to use.
- Bitstream/PDI File
- Specify the bitstream/PDI file
- BMM File
- Specify the BMM file.
- Software Configuration
- Specify the program that is initialized at the reset start address for each processor in the Block RAM.
- Name of the processor in the system.
- ELF file
- Specify the ELF file to initialize.
- Click this button to program the FPGA.
- By default, the Vitis software platform can detect devices on the JTAG chain and select the device that matches the hardware information in bitstream.
- BMM/MMI File
- Only for MicroBlaze design. These files store the BRAM name and location information of MicroBlaze. They are generated by Vivado.