The Vitis IDE supports the import of a user Makefile. See the following steps for details.
- Create an empty project for the platform.
- Import the sources and Makefile(s) of the command line application. To import
sources, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the application and select Import sources.
- Select the source directory path and the required files required.
- Click OK.
- Right-click the project, and select C/C++ Build Settings.
- Deselect the Generate Makefiles automatically checkbox. In the Build directory field, enter the directory where you imported the Makefile.
- The default build command is
make. You can customize this build command by deselecting the Use default build command checkbox and then entering your custom build command in the text entry field.
- Select the Behavior view. Update the build, incremental build, and clean commands as required.
- Click Apply and Close.