Application project management
app <sub-command> [options]
Create an application project, or perform various other operations on the application project, based on
<sub-command>specified. Following sub-commands are supported.
- build - Build the application project.
- clean - Clean the application project.
- config - Configure C/C++ build settings of the application project.
- create - Create an application project.
- list - List all the application projects in workspace.
- remove - Delete the application project.
- report - Report the details of the application project.
- switch - Switch application project to refer another platform. Type "help" followed by "app sub-command", or "app sub-command" followed by "-help" for more details.
Depends on the sub-command. Refer to the sub-command help for details.
Refer to the sub-command help for examples.