Create, configure, list, and report platforms
platform <sub-command> [options]
Create a platform project, or perform various other operations on the platform project, based on
<sub-command>specified. Following sub-commands are supported.
- active - Set or return the active platform.
- clean - Clean platform.
- config - Configure the properties of a platform.
- create - Create/define a platform.
- generate - Build the platform. list - List all the platforms in workspace.
- report - Report the details of a platform.
- read - Read the platform settings from a file.
- remove - Delete the platform.
- write - Save the platform settings to a file. Type "help" followed by "platform sub-command", or "platform sub-command" followed by "-help" for more details.
Depends on the sub-command. Refer to the sub-command help for details.
Refer to the sub-command help for details.