When you import .xpe file generated by Vivado in UltraScale+ XPE, it will contain the following information about the Vivado design:
- This field will list the following information:
- Top level design name of the Vivado project.
- Vivado version for which design is implemented.
- Confidence level
- This field will contain following information:
- Confidence about the accuracy of power report. It will be Medium for the vector-less power estimation and High for the SAIF based power estimation.
- Design state which will be either Synthesized or Implemented. This is the state of design on which the power report was generated.
- Last updated
- Displays the date of report power generation in Vivado.
The following figure XPE shows the above import information.
Figure 1. Import Information of Vivado Project in XPE