You can view the report of all IP in a project using the Reports > Report IP Status. A new tab titled IP Status displays the report results.
You can filter the information in the IP Status report by right-clicking the Source file to display the options list. The options are, as follows:
- Major change
- Minor change
- Revision change
- Part change
- Other: This category consists of IP in miscellaneous states. The following are
- IP definition not found
- Read-only XCI, XML, or XPR file
- User-managed IP
- Disabled component
- Incompatible license
- Incompatible XCI or XML file
- Deprecated flow
- Locked due to child IP being locked
Viewing the Change Log
Each IP delivers a change log. The change log provides information about changes to the IP for each release. You can access the change log with the following options:
- In the IP Sources section of the Sources view, select the IP, then right-click and select IP Documentation > View Change Log.
- In the Source Files Properties view, select the IP, then scroll down and select View Change Log. You can select the view full log link to open the full change log, as shown in the following figure.
Reporting IP Status using a Tcl Command
You can also generate this information using the report_ip_status Tcl command: