You can also access Implementation Settings for the active implementation run by selecting Settings at the top of the Flow Navigator, and then clicking the Implementation category. The Settings dialog box, shown in the following figure, contains the following fields:
- Default constraint set
- Select the constraint set to be used by default for the implementation run.
- Report Settings
- Use this menu to select the report strategy. You can choose from a preset report strategy or define your own strategy to choose which reports to run at each design step.
- Incremental Implementation
- Specify the Incremental Compile checkpoint, if desired.
- Select the strategy to use for the implementation run. The Vivado Design Suite includes a set of pre-defined strategies. You can also create your own implementation strategies and save changes as new strategies for future use. For more information see Defining Implementation Strategies.
- Describes the selected implementation strategy. The description of user-defined strategies can be changed by entering a new descriptions. The description of Vivado tools standard implementation strategies cannot be changed.
Figure 1. Implementation Settings