To assign routing to a branch:
- Go to Device window.
- Select the net to be routed.
- Right-click and select Enter Assign Routing
The Assign Routing Mode: Target Load Cell Pin window opens, showing all loads.Note: The loads that already have assigned routing have a checkmark in the Routed column of the table.
- Select the load to which you want to route.
- Click OK. The Assign Routing Mode: Branch Start
dialog box, shown in the following figure, opens.
- Select the node from which you want to branch off the route for your selected load.
- Click OK.
- Follow the steps shown in Assigning Routing Nodes.