The Hold area of the Design Timing Summary section displays all checks related to min delay analysis: hold, removal, and data check.
- Worst Hold Slack (WHS): Corresponds to the worst slack of all the timing paths for min delay analysis. It can be positive or negative.
- Total Hold Slack (THS): The sum of all WHS violations, when considering only the worst violation of each timing path endpoint. Its value is:
- 0 ns when all timing constraints are met for min delay analysis.
- Negative when there are some violations.
- Number of Failing Endpoints: The total number of endpoints with a violation (WHS < 0 ns).
- Total Number of Endpoints: The total number of endpoints analyzed.