Alternatively, you can make this selection in the Flow Navigator.
Alternatively, you can select Report Power in the Flow Navigator.
- In the Report Power dialog box, adjust device environment and tool
- Navigate to different tabs in the Report Power dialog box and adjust all settings to closely match your environment.
- Environment and voltage settings have a large influence on device static power.
- Activity rates and voltage settings largely influence dynamic power calculations.
- When unsure of a particular setting, use the default value.
- If you have an activity file from simulation results, you can specify it in this dialog box.
For more information on these settings, see Review Device/Design Settings and Adjust Activity for Known Elements.
- Specify the name of the report.
Perform the following steps to specify the environment, activity, supply, and tool defaults in the Report Power dialog box.