- Select the Manage Users tab.
- To add a user to your product licensing account, do the following:
- Enter the corporate email address of the new user.Note: The email address you provide must be the same email address the user supplied or supplies when creating their Xilinx account. If not, you might not be properly recognized when logging in.
If added users have already logged into the Product Licensing Site, their name appears in the user list. If they have never been to the site, the words Not Yet Registered appears in the space for their name. After they register, their name is filled in.
- To grant the new user customer account administrative privileges, select Add as a full administrator.
- To grant the new user the ability to generate Floating
License, select Allow Floating
Licenses. This option does grant full administrative
If you check Allow Floating Licenses only, the restriction on node-locked keys is lifted, but the others remain. You cannot check both boxes because it is not allowed. Full administrators already have floating license generation capability.
In some instances, a customer account administrator might wish to have design team members administer license key files for their own use. By leaving both Add as full administrator and Allow Floating Licenses check boxes unchecked, you grant the user the following restricted privileges:
User can generate node-locked license keys only.
User can view and modify only those license key files they generated for themselves.
User cannot manage users.
- Enter the corporate email address of the new user.