The Xilinx Product Licensing site tracks the licenses that you have generated. To view all licenses you generated in your product licensing account, select the Manage Licenses tab.
Figure 1. Manage Licenses
Information regarding the licenses in your product licensing account are displayed in a split-section view. To view detailed information about the licenses in the detail view in the bottom table, click a row in the master view in the top table. The detail view table displays:
A list of product entitlements enabled by file.
Comments associated with the file.
The detail view table gives you the ability to:
- Download ()
- Email ()
- View ()
- Delete ()
- Download (View EULA)
- Download your license file if it does not arrive through email.
- Email the license file emailed to you or another user.
- View the actual license file.
- Delete the license file. After a file is deleted the entitlement will then become available on the Create New License page and can be regenerated for another host ID.
- View the end user license agreement (IP only).