For intrinsic function documentation, see the Versal ACAP AI Engine Intrinsics Documentation (UG1078).
The intrinsic function documentation is organized by the different types of operations and data types. The function calls at the highest level are organized in the documentation as follows:
- Load /Store Operations
- About pointer dereferencing and pointer arithmetic, as well as operations on streams.
- Scalar Operations
- Operations on integer and floating point scalar values, configuration, conversions, addressing, locks and events.
- Vector Conversions
- Handling of vectors with different sizes and precisions.
- Vector Operations
- Arithmetic operations performed on vectors.
- Application Specific Intrinsics
- Intrinsics assisting in the implementation of a specific application.
It is also available through the Vitis™ IDE.