This is for Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC only. This is optional. By default, the top level system settings are set to generate the PMU firmware.
You can configure the project to build PMU firmware as follows:
- Launch top level system settings configuration menu and
- Select Linux Components Selection.
- Select PMU
[*] PMU Firmware
- Select the submenu.
- Enter your compilation flags.
- Exit the menu and save the change.
- Build the PMU firmware when building the project:
Build the PMU firmware only:
$ petalinux-build -c pmufw
The PMU firmware ELF file is installed as pmufw.elf for Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC in images/linux inside the project root directory.
For more information on PMU Firmware, see https://www.wiki.xilinx.com/PMU+Firmware.