The processing system (PS) has the following components:
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-A72 processor
- Dual 32-bit Cortex-R5F processor cores based on the Arm® v7-R architecture.
- 256 KB on-chip memory (OCM) with error correction code (ECC)
- Arm CoreSight™ debug and trace (DAP) with TMC, STM, ATM, and APM
- System memory management unit (SMMU)
- Cache coherent interconnect
- One universal serial bus (USB) 2.0
- PCIe RP/EP in CPM (device dependent)
- Two gigabit Ethernet MAC with TSN support
- Eight channel general purpose DMA unit in LPD
- Performance I/O
- Two controller area network-flexible data rates (CAN-FD), two serial peripheral interfaces (SPI), two I2C, and two UART controllers
- PS management controller (PSM), only for use in LPD
Note: The PS has access to shared external DDR memory.