You can open the GCC Compiler and Linker
Settings dialog box from the Build Configuration Settings dialog box of a host
application project. The arguments for the
compiler used by the Vitis core development kit
can be accessed under the GCC Host
Compiler section of the Toolchain Settings.
- Specify the command options that select the C++ language standard to use. Standard dialect options include C++ 98, C++ 2011, and C++ 2014 (1Y).
Important: Host applications using the XRT native API must be compiled with
- Specify preprocessor arguments to the host compiler such as symbol definitions. The default symbols already defined include the platform so that the host code can check for the specific platform.
- Specify the include paths and include files.
- Specify the compiler optimization flags and other optimization settings.
- Specify the debug level and other debugging flags.
- Specify options related to compiler warnings.
- Specify any other flags that are passed to the
GCC Linker Options
The linker arguments for the Vitis technology G++ Host Linker are provided through the options available here. Specific sections include general options, libraries and library paths, miscellaneous linker options, and shared libraries.