To edit the settings for a binary container,expand the build target
hw_link project in the Assistant view, select the
binary_container, and click the Settings button (). This displays the
Settings dialog box as shown in the following figure.
This dialog box lets you specify a new name for the binary
container, and to specify link options for the
command. Specific options include:
- Specify the name of the binary container.
- V++ configuration settings
- Specify Vitis linker options to be added to the configuration file. Select the Edit command (…) to edit the options to add to the config file. Specified options will be added to the binary_container-link.cfg file that is linked in the V++ Linker Command Line displayed at the bottom of the dialog box.
- V++ command line
- Enter link options for the selected binary container to be added to the V++ Linker Command Line displayed at the bottom of the dialog box. For more information on the available options, refer to Vitis Compiler Command.
- Compute Units
- Specify the number of kernels to add to the device binary as explained in --connectivity Options. The field can be edited, and when you have entered the value, additional kernels will be displayed in the dialog box.
- Specify global memory assignments for each argument of a compute unit as discussed in Mapping Kernel Ports to Memory.
- Define the SLR placement for each compute unit of the kernel as discussed in Assigning Compute Units to SLRs.
- ChipScope Debug
- Add monitors to capture hardware trace debug information.
This specifies the
- Protocol Checker
- Add AXI Protocol Checker to your design. This relates to
- Data Transfer
- Add performance monitors to capture information related to
data transferred between compute unit and global memory. Captured data
includes counters, trace, or both. This relates to the
--profile.dataoption, and to xrt.ini file settings as explained in Enabling Profiling in Your Application.
- Execute Profiling
- Add an accelerator monitor to capture the start and end of
compute unit executions. This relates to the
- Stall Profiling
- Add an accelerator monitor with functionality to capture
stalls in the flow of data inside a kernel, between two kernels, or between
the kernel and external memory. This relates to the
- V++ Linker Command Line
- Displays the current
v++command line with any link options you have specified.
--configoption as described in Vitis Compiler Configuration File. The configuration file is a link; when you place your mouse over the link, it displays the contents of the configuration file.